Wednesday 6 August 2008

Truly Asia

Last weekend I went to KL with Miss Curry, Miss Victioria Secretion, Snelly the Snail, and ofcos Brucilinda Li who came on Saturday.

I never been a big fans of KL, guess of the similarity to home, Singapore... hmm, I don't know. Definately cleaner than Dustland but not as clean as Singapore.

But I always feel the strong connection between me and KL. Not in lovey dovey kinda way, cos the last trip I went up was 3 years ago, you know what I mean or issit cos I speak their language?? Hmmm perhaps cos Kuala Lumpur loosely transalated to bahasa, it means 'Junction, concentration or more chim confluence of Mud'

and Mud is the mother of all dust!!! and I am afterall from Dustland. I'm a proud Dustlander! My diet is dust too! Wheeeeeeee.... definately! I always have soft spot for dust.

and my dear Lord, did we ate alot of dust there or what!
Thank God, it's 0 in calorie...AMEN

They even have menu for their dust. Like, amazing riiight?! Truly Asia... *flick hair*






a dirty stall to prepare their dust
but the dust was amazing... They have specific name for this particular dust, Wanton Noodle.





and here another dust serving place...


and the dust...



Miss Secretion and Miss Curry getting ready to eat. Look! They even have sauce for you to dip your dust! Amazing, right??! I tried not to dip my dust into it...cos the sauce is 0.5 in calorie, it is not 0 in calorie *flick hair*




and more dust...







sweet dust...






liquid dust...





dust in a packet...*shriek* Amaazing!




and what fascinate me the most..they allowed pet to sit and enjoy their own meal! Unlike here in Singabore, 'No Pet' sign are everywhere. Ill...

2 Pongmeranian (pong pong hair) caught enjoying their lunch...awwwww... so sweet!


It was truly a great weekend, girls. Ohh, I want to thank our 2 good hostess, Danielle and Edie who bring us around and show the other side (not only Bukit Bintang and KLCC) of Mudderland.

xoxo

2 comments:

Miss I.H said...

Dustlander eyyyyyyyyyy
HAHHAHAHAHA
btw suzzzz .. u make me hungry with the "dust photos"
especially the cream cake with blueberry on top of it !!!!!!!!!!!!
WO YAOOOOOOO all the DUST !!!

Bob Bob said...

shit, I'm hungry too now... maybe I do some house cleaning (eating) now