Friday 22 August 2008

I Had A Dream

Last night I had a dream...that I am married to the richest man in Europe soon after we moved in to his castle in Scotland...after 1 week of happy marriage, he locked me up, up high in his castle cos he is too posessive towards me *shriek*

oohh, my dream has it own soundtrack too *click click*flick hair* like, so cool right? right.



again, like, I know right? Who won't be scared to have me as their wife? Long sleek hair, beautiful eyes, red pouty lips...*flick hair* sometimes I even scare myself with my own beauty *shriek*faint graciously*

anyhoo..

out of my loneliness I decided to grow my hair longer (then it already is) so I can let my hair down thru the window til one day my (true) prince charming will come and save me by climbing it.

and in my dream, my prince charming did came to my rescue, not 1 but all of my princes, all my crush in life... OMG!!! *shriek* all of them race up to climb the castle thru my hair (this is pretty similar to Rapunzel's lerr but BETTER cos Rapunzel only got 1 prince and I got many!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee)... within seconds they all reached the castle and then they start to gang bang me.

then I wake-up...ewwww..this is so not my dream. I ain't no Anabelle Chong!!! I'm a good catholic conservative girl!! *flick hair*

Where is my vodka?? Im traumatised.

xoxo

2 comments:

missbitchalot said...

This song reminds me of our 1st trip to BKK! It was constantly playing on your *ahem* discman! Heheheh how times have changed!

Bob Bob said...

hahahaa..yeah! studio 54 soundtrack! OMG!!! discman???

i was barely in my teens that time *flick hair*