Wednesday 6 August 2008

Random

My brosis, Miss Alfrieda Tang asked me something that caught my attention 2 days ago...

miss Tang: Eh, how come you don't have a bf ah? You straight ah?
me: huh?! *flick hair* Where is the logic?
miss Tang: aiyah, cos when you see your straight friends who doesn't have a gf for the longest time, you asked them... eh you gay ah?
me: *shriek* I can never be a lesbionic woman! ! ! ! ! I can't even go straight when I'm driving, I can only go forward! *shriek*


anyhoo,

I'm keeping my hair long(er), everybody said I look better (read: gorgeouser, stunninger, beautifuler, chioer) in longer hair. Like, I knoww right? *flick hair*

BUT...

I have made 5 times appoinment for hair cut in 7 days and canceled it in last minute. It's crazy I knowww...urghhh! My hair is like Lion King now... wait...more like a Lioness Queen? If Disney gonna make Lion King as a non-animated movie (Sarawak Jungle, not African Jungle version) I am pretty sure they will cast me as the main star! *faint graciously* They cut cost on costume as my hair already so big and a hot mess!

hmmmfph!!!

I'm going to comb my hair 100 times and sleep...it's bloody 2am now!

No comments: