Saturday 9 August 2008

Transformer - Diva in Disguise

When I was very young...I went crazy over bands like Megadeth, Metallica, Skid Row!!! I have their albums and posters in my room... (google! if you don't know who they are). I was actually in luuuuurve with Axl Rose. Guess cos of her name, Rose? *flick hair*



then I moved on.

When I was younger, I took down all those posters replaced by the grunge bands. I'm soooo into the them. Nirvana, Sound Garden, Alice in Chains and I went for my very 1st concert...PEARL JAM!!! OMG OMG!!!!



then... I listened to Wilson Phillips...and that's it! Awaken the Diva in me and there is no turning back after that...I found my true music genre.

Click, til today this is still one of my favourite...




now, still young and fab my playlist in my ipod are Madonna, Natasha Beddingfield, Rihanna, Pussy Cat Dolls, ASSlee Simpson ...all in remixes.

Imagine this, Enter Sandman by Metallica (Bimbo Jones Extended Mix) ? ? ? ! ! So can not make it riiight?! Right.


xoxo

No comments: