Tuesday 3 June 2008

RIP YSL

So YSL is mati, si or dead. Sleep tight and rest well! ! !

I always thought that he's got the best name amongst all the great designers out there. Yves Saint Laurent...sooo nice rite.

I always thought if I ever became a designer, I will never label it under my own name. Can you imagine, wear a clothes with a brand like, Ivana Sukalongkok???!

Not many people know that my first name is Martinus, I hate that name, why can't it be like Yves, Gianni, Vivienne, Vera or a simple name like Tom?

I think, seriously, Martinus sounds like anus... arty anus.. ?

Martinus, a Martian with an Arty Anus... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek *flick hair*

Miss Tioman suggested that I change it to Artinus... An Arty Anus God from Greek.

imagine this:
A: Nice top... Dolce?
B: No, it's Artinus Ivana Sukalongkok...

*shriek*

*flick hair*

*thud*

5 comments:

missbitchalot said...

I"m tellin ya, it's exotically erotic! Hahahah ppl might fall for it!

missbitchalot said...

and besides, at least ur name is not Poh Geok...

Bob Bob said...

eeeeeeeeeeee
totally forgot about Poh Geok!!!

im still miss Lijing, Hu

who???

missbitchalot said...

Hu Kok Ho!

Anonymous said...

ure hilarious!:)

dp