Thursday 26 June 2008

Dustland In Colours

One morning in dustland, I woke up early (actually, every morning *urgh*), took out my camera and took a small walk in my garden, snap snap snap at the trees, leaves and flowers. It is refreshing to wake up early once in awhile. I think...

I love flowers, alot... and I know all the names by heart. I think I'm a nature loving person *flick hair*

the taogay tree


the purple small flowers


the pinklipsameasivanas flower


the yellow flowers

the featherduster flower


the ohsocuteandtinylikemywaist flowers

the gardensalad flowers and leaves.

and below the picture of dust (enlarged under microscopic thingie) for some who never see what a dust really look like...




Viewer discretion advised!





dust in liquid form


dust on a stick

dust
dust
and dust
I LOVE DUST!

5 comments:

Little J said...

omg. so nice. wanna go back to my dustland too. eat local dust food.

dont forget the mud.

dust + mud.

lol

jopa

missbitchalot said...

Aren't you the botanical expert!! Heheheh

And if that's what dust looks/tastes like, I wanna eat dust too!!!

Bob Bob said...

lets do dust diet ! ! !

remember, it's 0 in calorie!

and ofcos, mud sounds good too ! ! !

i am famished! wheeeeee

missbitchalot said...

Watch out dust, here we come!!
Maybe our next dinner should be dust-like?

Anonymous said...

SATAYYYYYYY
YUMMMMMMMMM
SUZZZ... u make me so hungryyy ...