Thursday 5 June 2008

It's Miss G Happy Day!

Last week 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny line rang in the middle of the night.

me: 1-900-Iwannabeahotmesstranny, like, hellOOooo? *flick hair*

miss G: It's me *shrieking* Miss Sentosa ECP Katong Pool 2006, Miss Gila Nata de Coco Low. I'm like, having a major fashion 9-11 emergency now. I don't know what to wear and how to put on my make-up for my birthday!! Heelllllppppp...please!!! Only you can help me!!

me: Like, DUH *flick hair* See you this weekend, lurve.

miss G: is that a yes??!???! OMG!! You are my saviour... have I told you that you are gorgeous?

me: Like, a million times?! Ciao!


Went to Sheng Shiong to get her dress, less than 5 minutes later I found a perrrrfect dress for her. Preparing her dress and everything else was a bliss.

so the big day arrived...

*flick flick flick*swish swish swish*poof poof poof*

and the final result... isn't she gorgeous?? Looking confident and all... ultra fabolous!!! I am gooooood *flick hair*
Happy Birthday Miss Gila Nata de Coco Low ! ! !

It had been a great honour to do your make-up throughout the year...MUACKS


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tankss ah, for making me look fabulously beautiful!! lupchu deep deep..

missbitchalot said...

Happy Birthday Gail!!!