Thursday 26 June 2008

Place of Birth: Dustland

So, I just got back from Dustland, my kampong... A place where the word 'hungry' never existed for me. Most of you all know that I am on dust diet, right? Right. The dust is everywhere, it's a common sight with the 3rd world country I guess. Everywhere is dust, dust and dust. All I did was to open my mouth and I am filled for a day or 2. My maid(s) have to mop the floor twice a day to prevent me from licking/eating the dust from the floor. Imagine how much dust that one country can produce in a day? Ultra appetising! *flick flick flick hair*

I LOVE DUST!

Dust is 0 in calorie, but IF all I need to do is to open my mouth. It means talking is considered a form of eating *shriek* and so does YAWNING???!!!! *hysterical fits*

Do I need a muzzle???!

OMG! Horror!!!! Eating 24 hours nonstop??! *faint graciously and glamorously*

In dustland, they sky is never blue in colour, it's either grey or grey. I'm like, (still) totally in love with dustland *flick hair*

xoxo

No comments: