Thursday 23 October 2008

Sweet Sensation

Victoria sent me this videoclip...gosh!!! Memories... it was 18 years ago! Feels just like yesterday. I was barely 3 *cough*flick hair* years old back then.

Watch the clip...daaaaaaamn drama can!!! The make-up, the dance, the wind blows, the rain... wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Even this was taken 18 years ago, I can tell you guys..back in dustland, the make-up, hairdo and dance move is still in...*giggle*

Dont you just love 3rd world??! I do! Krisdayanti (google it) today, still look like the lead singer *nod nod*wipe tears*

and Shiru, just had the same colour lipstick 2 weeks ago, only... Sweet Senspiration I tell you!




and this is My version of Sweet Sensation... Imagine my 3 bff's doing the video above??? *clap hands*




Originally, Christina Wang was one of the members..but the producer (which is me) insisted on the same height girls. Sorry, lurve! You have to go *muacks*

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINE!!! Its good that I wasnt picked anyway!!! I went and joined PCD!!! HMPH!! you can stick with the "sweet & sour sensations"!!

Bob Bob said...

PCD for Pendeks Cicaks Dolls??