Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeen ! ! !

I was so so happy about the idea of having dinner at Oscars to celebrate Mrs. Harrold's bday... Oscars was one of our usual makan place. So, we thought..hey lets go there again, for good ol' time.

Psyche myself, this time I am gonna eat my dinner, NOT drink my dinner!

Wheeeeeeeeeee...

took my salmon sashimi, fresh oysters and prawns... *chew chew chew* Gosh, it is weird to chew my dinner... gulping my dinner it's so much easier ! *flick hair*

it's a little awkward at first but after awhile, I was kinda get used to the chewing idea...

then I turn my head and I saw this fella and overheard what he said...

OMFG! ! ! Suddenly, I remember why i stopped eating!! *shriek*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*
*thud*

After fainted for 3 mins, I wake up..fix my hair... I just lost my appetite *sobs*

the rest of the night, we just busy taking pictures, opening prezzie and chat the night away. Next thing we know... *shriek* it was already close to midnight... lets go home before we turn into pumpkin?!! but then again, who am I kidding right..im not cinderella...im a princess *flick hair*

Mrs. Harrold insited for a puff before we proceed home... so we went out to the lobby area and we saw a pontianak, wait not one but TWO PONTIANAKS *shriek*

but wait a minute...there's something strange about the 2... OMG...they are the PWD!!!!
Pontianak with dick ! ! !

on the extreme left, there he was their prince ohnotsocharming of the night... waiting to be devoured by the 2 hungry PWD. The pic above not so clear, my hand was shaking tremendeously as I am afraid of hantus!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, peeps!

xoxo

1 comment:

missbitchalot said...

I had nightmares after those 3 gui's we saw!!!

Happy Halloween everybohdee!!!