Thursday 16 July 2009

FU

Yeah...so I have not been blogging for 3 years...yes, sue me please!!!

I just want to make my come back a short one...

here it goes...


So, I dress up casually for a dinner with my gurlfriend on Thursday night.

me: *press the elevator*

neighbour: wahhh...looking good ah. Where you going to havoc?

me: Havoc? But, wait me looking good? *flick hair* I know, right? Ahh, nahh...not havoc-ing just a dinner gathering with my friends *flick hair*

neighbour: you so good looking, stay alone...happening ah...

me: *roll eyes* I said... I know, right?! *flick hair* hmmmfph...

neighbour: so, must be alot of girls queueing to be with you laahh???

me: OMFG???!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls????????????!!! Are you accusing me a bloody lesbionic??!!!

*shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*


Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! If I'm am not a lady, he is already dead by now!

HOW DARE CHU! ! !