Tuesday 24 March 2009

White Snake Legend

I just got inked last week and loving it. Now it's super itchy, I guess cos it's healing. Shiru's one too...both of us are like peeling. Feeling like a snake. Im the white snake and Shiru is the green snake *flick hair*

Suddenly, I remember the show, which I watched when i was waaaaaaaaay younger. The White Snake Legend... *shriek*


The white snake lovers was played by a girl which supposed to be a guy errr... Lesbian show lesbian show laaah, why she had to pretend that she got a kukubird?! I was puzzled then.

It was truly the 1st gay movie that I ever watch, a true lesbianese show.

I still even remember the song! OMG!!! Everything that is ladylike confirm will leave a deep impact in my head...*flick hair*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOOOOUUUUU BBBAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD WOMAN !!!!!