Friday 14 November 2008

Missy and Me

What's with me and service people today... or since yesterday.

I supposed to make an appoinment for Vicky's chiro, since she is in Shanghai now, so I have to make a call to her chiro and see the earliest slot they can give her.

Missy: Hi, Good Morning... Sexyback Chiro, How can I helpchu?

Me: *pause*flick hair* Heyy... I want to make appoinment for my sister who is currently in overseas. She's coming back tonight. If it's possible, it'sfor tomorrow...she is in pain...

Missy: I'm sorry, it's kinda pull. There are pipteen people on my list. Why not I check and I call you buck once there is constellation. Ok?

Me: *pause*scratch head* Ohh, right..ofcourse. If there is CANCELATION. My name is Ivana..and here is my number 9******0. Thank you.

Missy: *going on hysterical fit* OMG!!! You are sooo pretty. I wanna be chu, I ken nut bread...

Me: Yeah, I know... Breathe, girl. Breathe. You can not be me, NEVER! *hung up*flick hair*



and 2nd incident...



I was on the way to the gym, to do my eyes cardio ... and I heard the song that I have been hearing on radio.

so, I memories the line and I determined to find the song in THAT cd shop at paragon before my gym session.

Me: Hi, miss... can you help me to find this song that goes...*humming the song*flick hair*

Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my
Can't keep my hands, my hands my hands out the cookie jar...

Missy: Errr.. cookie jar?? *giggle* No, miss. Sowree, I dont noe da song. Perhaps you want udder albam?

Me: Ahh...alright. Nevermind. I don't want other album. Thanks *flick hair*



I went home...quickly ran to my pc and type the lyrics at google...

the result came out: COOKIE JAR by Gym Class Heroes.

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OMG! ! ! WTF???!!!! STUUUUPID BEECH!

*kick kick*

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Good thing she didn't point you to that Cookie jar in starbucks opposite that CD SHOP. :)

Anonymous said...

why is you has offences with Pilipinoes?!! We am persons alsos you know!! Why are you is making fun of our englishes?

We went here to Singapores to worked hard for sends money back to our familys and you make fun of us??

You are very baaaaaaddddddd...

Anonymous said...

i hope ur friend vicky is fine now. seems like she is a really nice girl

Anonymous said...

ivanka, maybe you should take Carmelita in a tucksi to lucky plaza to buy sum cuttun fanties to appease her..