Wednesday 18 February 2009

License to Kill

I lost my license, it's been a month. 23 more months til I can re-take everything. OMG!!!!

Urghhh. I just drink driving NOT drunk driving worrr. BLEAAAAAAAH..

banned those aunty from driving lah.. I bet they're more hazardous to others than us, the alcoholic! Ggrrrr...

anyhoo..

Nowadays, I have been taking ALOT of taxis...either I politely ask (read:force) my ladies friend to drive me around or I flag for taxis.

I HATE THEM (the taxis)..they smell funky! ! ! I swear!

3 days ago, I agreed to meet Frog, Coconut and Curry for movie at Great World City.

2 days ago, Frog told me, before her sleep, that she has changed the venue to Vivo city, cos she wants to go Daisho to get her CHEAP household thingie.

yesterday evening, I put on my not-so-semi best dress, heels and I flag a cab...

I: *flick hair* Heyy, sir... Vivo City please...
T: You wanna go which way, miss?
I: *irritated* the assoonaspossible route
T: so, it's I u-turn laaah?

urghhh... you are the taxi driver lerr!!!

*drive drive*

T: so, miss..which taxi stand you want me to drop you???
I: haaa?? the one says VIVO city laaah!! Did I say Changi Airport????
T: ohh okay.

ANGGGRY!!

and when we finally reached the destination...I call coconut to ask where are they.

I: Where are you all?? I'm like lost...I'm near Giant.
C: Huhh?? Where is that?
I: Vivocity, riiight?
C: Haaaa...GREAT WORLD city laaah...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I swear I want to kill frog!!! Stuuuuuuuuuupid!! I should have not talk to him before his BED-TIME!!! *stomp feet*

so, I get on ANOTHER cab

I: Heyyy *flick hair* Great World City, please
T: Okay, miss...

awhile later:

T: so, which taxi stand you want to stop at, miss??
I: OMG!!!!!!! how many taxi stands are there...2 ONLY right?? Whichever on the way and you don't have to make a detour lorrr.
T: Ohh...zion road one then.
I: Then??? Still ask?!

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! KILLLL MEEEEE!!!

at this point, I was super angry with frog for telling me two different CITY!!! at the taxi drivers who asked alot of question and to the singapore mall developer..what's with mall name with CITY in it?? city HALL, vivo CITY, veloCITY, great world CITY, CITYlink...farklahh!!! eeeekkk...irritating!!!

I want my license baaaaaack!!!! 23 FREAKING MONTHS MORE TO GO!!!

JIU MING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laffed until fell down..again....Can you please start picking on other everyday people..like..erm..cashiers? Maybe sales staff?? maybe..erm..Cindy?

Bob Bob said...

why not talk abt you? Miss Anonymous Banana Tree Wang???!

sales staff sounds good..maybe i go 7-11 and quarrel!